Is Invisalign Right For You?
Invisible braces are the answer you’ve been looking for.
At Neish Dentistry, we’ve helped hundreds of patients straighten their teeth and achieve the smile of their dreams with Invisalign.
- The Invisalign systems is a series of custom-made trays that apply gentle pressure to align your teeth.
- They really are invisible. Most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
- You can remove your clear braces when you eat and when you brush your teeth. They’re much easier to care for than traditional metal orthodontics.
- Most patients wear invisible braces for 12-24 months and see big improvements in their smiles.
- They’re more than a cosmetic treatment. Teeth that are aligned properly are easier to clean and function more efficiently, too.
What Our Patients Are Saying…
“If anyone needs a new dentist I highly recommend Neish Denistry. Best customer service I’ve ever had, truly genuine and caring staff. Not to mention, they put all my hypochondriac fears to rest. They offer a minimally invasive approach and work to fix the issue not tend to the symptom.”
Meet Your Dentist
Dr. Scott R. Neish, DMD
- Graduate of University of Oregon and the Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU)
- Studied restorative dentistry at the world-renowned Kois Center
Neish Dentistry has been a family-owned Beaverton dentist practice for more than 30 years. We take pride in our lifelong partnerships with our patients.
You’ll always have time to ask questions and get the answers you need. Dr. Neish will help you decide if Invisalign is right for you.
There’s not a more comfortable dentist office in Beaverton! We take pride in our high-tech and high-comfort approach.
Invisalign really works! You’ll love the results. Better than metal braces with none of the hassle.
Above all else, we value your health. There’s nothing more important to us than helping you achieve lasting health and happiness.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Ready for the smile of your dreams? Neish Dentistry is always accepting new patients. Schedule your Invisalign consultation at our Beaverton office today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the beauty of a clear braces system is that it’s customizable and can benefit nearly anyone. If you have one or more of the following issues you should consider Invisalign:
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Overbite, underbite, or crossbite
- Gaps between teeth
“How long will it take to see results?”
The length of your Invisalign treatment will depend on the current alignment of your teeth. During your Invisalign consultation, Dr. Neish will help you understand how long your treatment will take and how long you’ll need to wear your invisible braces in order to achieve the results you want.
“Do I need to wear my Invisalign aligners all the time?”
You should wear your aligners at least 22 hours every day for best results. This means you can safely remove them during meals or when brushing and flossing. On special occasions you can take them out for a few hours, but this shouldn’t be something you do often.
“How do I take care of my Invisalign aligners?”
When you’re brushing, you can also gently brush your aligners with warm water. From time to time you can also clean them with Invisalign cleaners and warm (not hot) water. Generally speaking, Overall, clear braces are a very low-maintenance system.
“Does insurance pay for Invisalign?”
The short answer is that it depends. Your dental insurance coverage may cover some or all of the cost of invisible braces. If you have questions about your coverage, we can help you understand your benefits.