Dental Implants in Beaverton OR
Dental implants are the best way to replace missing teeth. Restore the appearance, function, and health of your smile.
Neish Dentistry is always accepting new patients.
Titanium & Zirconia Implants
We’re excited about how far dentistry has progressed, especially when it comes to replacing missing teeth. Dental implants are considered the best option for most people, and today’s options are better than ever.
- Have a long track record of success and are the most commonly used.
- Are known for their durability and long-lasting nature.
- Can achieve a highly-esthetic and natural look, blending seamlessly with natural teeth.
- There’s little to no risk of adverse reactions or complications.
- We only use the highest quality titanium implants to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Over a decade of development and clinical success.
- Allow for a natural-looking tooth replacement that blends well with surrounding teeth.
- Zirconia is metal-free, which means it will never oxidize or corrode.
- An incredibly durable material, offering comparable strength to titanium implants.
Our years of experience have allowed us to identify some of the best options in both categories. At Neish Dentistry, we can help you choose the best dental implant that suits your needs and delivers the best results!
The Dental Implant Process
1. Tooth Removal: the damaged tooth will be extracted before the implant surgery.
2. Implant Placement: we’ll place your zirconia or titanium implant in your jawbone and allow it to heal.
3. Restoration: we’ll create a custom crown, denture, or bridge to finish your restoration.
What Our Patients Are Saying…
“Dr. Bryan is friendly and provides valuable advice on how to improve your dental health. The staff is helpful and friendly as well. Overall, a great place to get your dental health needs met!”
Neish Dentistry has been a part of the Beaverton community for over 30 years. We proudly build lifelong partnerships with our patients.
We work closely with our patients to help them choose the best treatment options. You’ll get the info you need.
We’ve designed the most comfortable dentist office in Beaverton! You’ll love our high-tech and high-comfort experience.
You’ll love how dental implants can improve your smile and your health. Schedule your consultation and see for yourself!
Address: 1275 SW 158th Ave, Beaverton, OR 97006
Phone: (503) 641-1600
Monday - Thursday: 7AM-4PM
Friday - Sunday: Closed
Schedule an Appointment Today
Are you missing one or more teeth? Do you need to repair a broken tooth? We are always accepting new patients. Schedule your dental implant consultation at our Beaverton practice today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Unlike dentures or other restorations, biocompatible titanium dental implants actually promote the growth of healthy bone tissue in your jaw– preventing bone loss and related health issues.
“How long do dental implants take?”
A dental implant will take a few appointments. First we’ll evaluate the health of your jaw bone. If necessary, we’ll start by strengthening the jaw with a bone graft. Then the implant itself will be placed in the jaw and allowed to heal. Then finally the restoration (crown, bridge, or denture) will be placed to finish the implant.
“How do I care for my dental implants?”
Dental implants can be brushed just like natural teeth! Be aware that gum disease can affect the longevity of your implant so visit the dentist for checkups and cleanings every 6 months.
“Can a dental implant replace more than one tooth?”
Yes! Implants are very versatile and can be used to replace one or more missing teeth. When multiple teeth are being replaced by implants, a bridge or set of implant-supported dentures may be the best option instead of multiple crowns.
“Do you recommend implants or dentures?”
Traditional dentures (those that use a sticky adhesive to adhere to your gums) have plenty of drawbacks. They’re messy, they’re a pain to clean, they make it hard to eat, affect your speech, and can cause irreversible bone loss. Implant supported dentures are a great alternative that have none of these drawbacks. You’ll love the way your teeth look and feel.